Next Auction Date: December 13th 2016 at 11:00 AM
Address: 1160 Tidwell Road Alpharetta Ga 30004
Vehicles can be viewed one hour before auction time.
Auction list is now available on the blog. Check it out!
United Towing holds public auctions several times throughout the year. A certified auctioneer is present at all auctions to ensure a fair and professional experience to all bidders. We look forward to seeing you at the next auction!
- You are welcome to preview auctioned cars only starting at 8 AM the day of the auction. Anyone caught entering any vehicle, removing anything from any vehicle will be asked to leave the premises and will be subject to criminal prosecution.
- All vehicles are sold AS IS with NO WARRANTIES of any kind expressed or implied.
- You must register no later than 10:50 AM to enter the auction.
- To obtain a bidder number you must leave your driver’s license and a $50.00 cash deposit which will be returned to you when you return your assigned bidder number and you have not been granted a winning bid. If a winning bid is granted, the $50.00 deposit will be turned into a $50.00 non-refundable down payment.
- To avoid additional fees you must provide the correct name, address, city, state, and zip at the time of registration. There will be a $25.00 fee for any name change on the Bill of Sale.
- All sales are CASH ONLY immediately following the auction. Once final bid is accepted, the sale is final and there will be NO REFUNDS of any kind.
- All vehicles must be removed from our lot by Friday following the auction by 5:00 PM. If not removed; the vehicle and all money will be forfeited.
- United Towing, Inc. reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone anytime. If you are granted a winning bid and you do not pay for and/or pickup vehicle by the Friday following the auction you will not be allowed to bid at any future auctions.